POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : My first patch? : Re: My first patch? Server Time
30 Jun 2024 12:55:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first patch?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 3 May 2004 02:39:40
Message: <4095e92c$1@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns94DC9D68E435Fraf256com@203.29.75.35>, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj"
<spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:

> - what commend from console write to compile from sources povray?

Not "commend", it is spelled "command" and that is still the wrong word.  In
a programming language this is called "function".  There is no problem with
making spelling mistakes, but please try to learn at least the basic English
terms and don't use them randomly throughout your message - it would make
reading your posts much easier!

> - with *.c file is responsible for interpolation in denisty_map

As density is a pattern, it would make sense to look at where all pattern
functions are implemented - in the files with just that name ;-)

> - can I get povray beta 4 source code,

No, obviously we do not make beta source code available if we don't want
non-time-limited beta versions.  Use POV-Ray 3.5 source code to make your
patches or just wait a few more weeks for the 3.6 source code release.

> since I want to try to fix bug
>  Xns94DB1FBCC42DAraf256com@203.29.75.35 (see below)

This isn't a bug at all.

> - whitch code is responsible for parsing density_map interpolation options,
> with funcion is used to "throw" parse-error?

This is really easy to find...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde